Urban Dictionary is ISO a freelance Graphic Designer. As a Graphic Designer for Urban Dictionary, you’ll:
- Design for our mobile site, native mobile apps and web site.
- Deliver mockups, image assets, HTML and CSS to our developers.
- Work on our brand identity: letterhead, envelopes, business proposals, and brand guidelines for licensees.
- Design random pages like this jobs page. (Can you tell we need your help?)
- Occasionally restyle urbandictionary.com for an advertiser, or to celebrate an event like the SOPA blackout.
- Reimagine Urban Dictionary’s interface on the web.
The ideal candidate is familiar with urbandictionary.com. Our team is distributed, so we welcome applications from anywhere.
Here are more details about the kind of assistance we need.
Click here to apply and please include a link to your portfolio. We look forward to hearing from you.